This Roman Catholic humorous magazine with beautiful caricatures was published from 1912 until 1929 as a supplement to Het Katholieke Volk and later to De Volkskrant. Since 1924, it carried the subtitle 'Political-satirical and humorous magazine'.
Most prints were drawn by Louis de Leeuw, P.A. Schols and Frans Lazarus. The original magazine is located in the University Library in Nijmegen.